What web browser do you use?

Come here to talk all things computers, gadgets, internet and then some!
Lex Luthor

What web browser do you use?

Post by Lex Luthor »

Currently I use Chrome and Firefox. Mostly Chrome as my main web browser. Firefox is for testing web pages and alts so I don't have to log in multiple times to social media accounts.

What do you guys/gals use?
word count: 41
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I use Chromium, which is essentially Chrome but without the intel gathering My only complaint is it really hates my favorite Chrome extension and makes it flop on a regular basis >w<
word count: 32
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

Safari and Microsoft Edge.
word count: 4
MeowsePad

Post by MeowsePad »

I use Opera. I'm a bit of a browser slut, and I find myself going back and forth between a few of them a lot. I won't touch Chrome with a ten foot pole, and Firefox just seems sluggish at the moment. Opera seems to be the most responsive and functional browser with mainstream support at the moment. The Firefox forks had some promising features, but I still feel like they failed to do anything about the sluggishness and high memory use of Firefox.
word count: 86
Jason5

Post by Jason5 »

I use Mozilla Firefox and Chrome. Chrome is installed to use VPN addon, my default browser is Firefox. As it gets all my work done without any issues.
word count: 28
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

Firefox and or chrome depending on the machine and compatibilities.

a relatively modern firefox is compatible with XP while chrome has less hassle with video streaming and such on linux.

I use firefox at work however and we run IBM Redhat linux with chrome on occasion for compatibility.
word count: 48
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Kyng

Post by Kyng »

I use Google Chrome, mainly out of habit and lack of a compelling reason to switch :P .
word count: 16

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
bharath

Post by bharath »

I am currently using Firefox on PC and Chrome on mobile that are best for me. I like on mobile because it loads more faster than on PC. Chrome has some plugins that are not with Firefox so we have to use both.
word count: 43
MofaMF

Post by MofaMF »

I use Chrome and Firefox.

Chrome for professional stuff and Firefox for personal stuff. I like keeping my bookmarks separate etc.
word count: 21
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

I use the new Firefox Quantam. It's much better than chrome in my opinion and loads much faster. In my opinion it's the best browser there is.
word count: 29