Does anyone go fishing or hunting. What's the biggest fish you ever caught?

We can't always be on the computer- real life has a way of dragging you away, after all. That's why this forum is here- to talk all about it.
TopSilver

Does anyone go fishing or hunting. What's the biggest fish you ever caught?

Post by TopSilver »

Just wondering if anyone has ever been hunting or fishing. What's the biggest fish you ever caught? Post a picture if you happen to have one on your computer or facebook. And also where did you go to fish? What fishing spots were the best you had? If you went hunting where was it at?

Personally I haven't caught a huge fish or anything but I used to go fishing up in the mountains down by Cherokee. I caught all kinds of fish but I almost caught one of the biggest trout I've ever seen in my life. He got free though. But I guess I've caught a decent size trout before, nothing too crazy. I also go fishing at this spot called White Lake. It's not a bad place to fish. It's down by the coastal areas of North Carolina.

Please share your experience or let us know.
word count: 155
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I've fished early on in my life, but I've never been comfortable with hunting... barely comfortable with fishing, quite honestly, except when it's catch and release. I don't think I've made any spectacular catches, but I was really happy when I was little just because I caught the first fish my family got that particular day.
word count: 61
slooroo

Post by slooroo »

Probably some of the catfish I've caught jug fishing would be my biggest. My state is an inland state so never fished on the coasts.
word count: 26
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

I once caught a walleye about as long as my arm, made a tasty meal too.
word count: 16
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche