What web browser do you use?

Come here to talk all things computers, gadgets, internet and then some!
slooroo

Post by slooroo »

I've been using Vivaldi for awhile now and I'm really enjoying it. I got Brave as a backup but I like that I can set Vivaldi to be more comfortable to look at. I recommend both browsers though and Chrome extensions work on them.
word count: 46
CherryBlossom

Post by CherryBlossom »

I use Google Chrome because I like how it link all my bookmarks to my gmail so when I have to switch computers I don't lose them.
word count: 28
^Borders and text added by me^
CherryBlossom

Post by CherryBlossom »

The last time that my computer updated it messed up my Google Chrome so I had to use Opera for everything but it won't allow me to make graphics so I used Vivaldi for when I wanted to make something. I've been checking Google Chrome since it messed up so when I check it today it asked me the top right hand corner of the page to updated and when I did it started working again.
word count: 78
^Borders and text added by me^
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

CherryBlossom wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:28 pm The last time that my computer updated it messed up my Google Chrome so I had to use Opera for everything but it won't allow me to make graphics so I used Vivaldi for when I wanted to make something. I've been checking Google Chrome since it messed up so when I check it today it asked me the top right hand corner of the page to updated and when I did it started working again.
Well least its working again!
word count: 92