What's your best experience ever?

Come here to talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
TopSilver

What's your best experience ever?

Post by TopSilver »

What is the best experience you've ever had and give an explanation as to why.

It could be somewhere you traveled or even something that just happened to you out of the blue. What's the best experience you've ever had.
word count: 43
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I think my best experience was my first time staying at my ex-boyfriend's house. It was a bit of an interesting scenario because it was my first time physically meeting him, and since he lived at home with his family, it was also my first 'meeting with the family' experience. Everyone was really nice (and quirky) and I felt I got along well with everyone. I also found out I'd totally love to live in Arizona because it turns out dry heat is way better for my health.
word count: 91
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

Juneberry wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:36 am I think my best experience was my first time staying at my ex-boyfriend's house. It was a bit of an interesting scenario because it was my first time physically meeting him, and since he lived at home with his family, it was also my first 'meeting with the family' experience. Everyone was really nice (and quirky) and I felt I got along well with everyone. I also found out I'd totally love to live in Arizona because it turns out dry heat is way better for my health.
That's really interesting. Must have been a good meeting. My best experience was probably in Charlotte hanging out with all my friends at the Arboretum. That seemed to be something that really changed my life. Only because we all had a huge bond and most of us were Juggalos (family fans of rap group icp). Some good times.
word count: 159