TopSilver here. I hope you guys will welcome me in.

This is where you can learn about your fellow members, as well as let them get to know you through an introduction! It all starts with a single post.
TopSilver

TopSilver here. I hope you guys will welcome me in.

Post by TopSilver »

Hey everyone. My name is Brad. I love to write but I don't ever have the motivation to try and write a story or anything like that. I usually just write on forums sometimes. I am very creative though. If I wanted to write a book I probably could if I had the motivation and it would be a good one. My writing can also be extremely creative. When it comes to thinking outside the box I am definitely that type of guy.

My hobbies are mainly gaming and trying to learn web development stuff. I play a lot of Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Games I play currently are mainly call of duty modern warfare and Halo 5 Guardians. Which those are right now my favorite 2 games. The 2 series are my favorite of all time.

Though I've been playing some Yugioh legacy of the duelist here and there as well.

Anyways thanks for having me and thanks for inviting me [mention]Juneberry[/mention]
word count: 168
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Of course we'll welcome you in! That shouldn't even be a worry silly. :3 I can totally relate on motivation issues though. Lately I've just been writing down my daydreams. I have a ton of projects that are open that I seriously need to work on, but I'm burnt out on them so taking a break and focusing on what I can write comfortably instead. I'd love to read some of your writing sometime, though! :3

I think web development is pretty interesting, though I'm not very good at it myself. My father and I bought a cheap bundle of a ton of development and coding classes that we can take at our own pace, though so far we've yet to work on them together like we planned. We're hoping to get into game development together or something using what we learn. :3 I think web and game development are very creative outlets- so I'm glad you're using what you can!
word count: 171
MofaMF

Post by MofaMF »

Welcome to the jungle TopSilver!

JJ has a wonderful community and you'll fit right in :)
word count: 16
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes guys. And thank you [mention]Juneberry[/mention] I’m excited to be apart of the site. This site is quite fun to be on. And that’s interesting about game development. I hope it all works out. I wonder if the classes are from Udemy. That’s a good tutorial place. Good luck with it!
word count: 61
Kyng

Post by Kyng »

Welcome aboard, Brad! I hope you enjoy this place :) .
word count: 9

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

TopSilver wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:21 am Hey thanks for the warm welcomes guys. And thank you @Juneberry I’m excited to be apart of the site. This site is quite fun to be on. And that’s interesting about game development. I hope it all works out. I wonder if the classes are from Udemy. That’s a good tutorial place. Good luck with it!
They're from a place called Zenva academy. I don't know much about them, but I'm excited to start when dad's ready.
word count: 93