Where do you see yourself in 10-25 years?

Come here to talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
TopSilver

Where do you see yourself in 10-25 years?

Post by TopSilver »

Where do you see yourself in 10-25 years? Where do you think you'll be at and what do you think you'll be doing?

We could be anywhere in that amount of time because it's such a long period of time. It'd be interesting to hear you guys responses.
word count: 53
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I don't have a definitive vision, but I hope to be making at least a livable income through writing and/or editing. I also hope to be living on my own, with a support animal (because I can't safely live alone with my complete lack of a sense of smell).
word count: 52
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

probably cybernetically augmented, tinkering with projects and testing various ways to maintain my body long after the natural end of life point (125 years atm).

job wise I'd probably be a freelance repair person/techie who goes around fixing stuff and getting paid for it.

not a big change from now honestly.
word count: 53
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Spook of the lost wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:58 pm probably cybernetically augmented, tinkering with projects and testing various ways to maintain my body long after the natural end of life point (125 years atm).

job wise I'd probably be a freelance repair person/techie who goes around fixing stuff and getting paid for it.

not a big change from now honestly.
You just made me realize I thought nothing of my health at all in the next 10-25 years...
Is that a bad sign?
word count: 89
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

Nah, most people are objective and focus on where they want to be not how they get there or in what condition.
word count: 22
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
slooroo

Post by slooroo »

Being a massive loser like right now
word count: 7