Do you think everyone should be armed with a gun in America?

Come here to talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

don't knock pepper spray, heck I've actually got a few modified smoke grenades that act as an AOE version of it... because you never know, the world's becoming more violent and dangerous so it's best to be prepared.
and the nice thing about crossbows is that they aren't explosive and loud but have the same ease of use and capabilities of a handgun.

honestly though unless you are living in a major urban center or are near one of those survivalist enclaves the risk is quite low.
for me, the reason I'm so heavily armed and trained is because my sister got into a lot of drug and gang stuff as a teenager, and that never really goes away even after someone manages to get out of it.
word count: 134
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I live across the river from a big city and I hear the gunshots in that city (I assume it's from there, but could be closer) regularly enough that it'd make me worry. A crossbow sounds interesting, but I feel like the ones I've seen are all too obvious to conceal.
word count: 54
MeowsePad

Post by MeowsePad »

Pepper spray is probably all you need in most cases. It sounds like you live in an apartment complex, so if you were ever in trouble, somebody could probably help you~
word count: 31
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Pepper spray, I have that! We have one disguised as a pen. I regularly go for it to write and get confused when I take off the cap xD
word count: 29
Kyng

Post by Kyng »

Yeah, in the UK we're not even allowed pepper spray.

I'm just glad I don't live in a crime-ridden area...
word count: 24

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
slooroo

Post by slooroo »

Should everyone have a gun? Probably not. However I am a firm 2nd amendment supporter and believe the right to firearms is necessary.
word count: 23