What was your childhood dream?

Come here to talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

TopSilver wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:07 am My childhood dream was to be a basketball player but that never happened. Mainly because I never embraced that passion in school. I also remember telling my 1st grade teacher I wanted to be a fireman but I'd rather be a web developer these days.
It's amazing how dreams and goals can change over time, isn't it? :3
word count: 70
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

Juneberry wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:20 am
TopSilver wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:07 am My childhood dream was to be a basketball player but that never happened. Mainly because I never embraced that passion in school. I also remember telling my 1st grade teacher I wanted to be a fireman but I'd rather be a web developer these days.
It's amazing how dreams and goals can change over time, isn't it? :3
Yeah a lot of kids growing up have dreams and goals and as they get older that changes. That's apart of every day life though. Some people just grow out of their past ambitions and find other things they enjoy. Children are the best part about this world. I remember my childhood vividly. Some people can't remember their childhood but I remember a good bit of it. Even when I was 4 years old. I didn't even stop believing in Santa until I was 10. Kind of crazy.
word count: 170
Altair

Post by Altair »

My childhood dream was to be a basketball player too. I was super serious about basketball pretty much quit altogether before high school.
I wonder if I could have had played college ball if I l played varsity. I was good enough. I got burned out.
word count: 101