Extensions and Styling and Feedback, oh my!

Announcements regarding updates on any part of the site will be found here.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Extensions and Styling and Feedback, oh my!

Post by Juneberry »

Hey guys! I'm sure you might have noticed, but there's a few things changed on the site at this point: new bbcode options, new features such as user info when you hover over someone... That's because I'm going through all the ones out there and seeking ones that seem suitable. Some are having an issue with me, but I've already found some great ones!

I'm still working on finding good smiley and rank graphics. I'll also work on a better banner than we currently have as I get better with GIMP. I've also added a profile flair thing, so if you guys would be interested, I'd be happy to open a contest for the banner. But really, that's up to you guys.

Finally, I added a forum underneath the feedback forum. This is for polls related to the site, and I plan to have the first one done soon. I want you guys to feel included in how we grow. I'm sorry I didn't give you guys votes on the extensions I've already implemented, but... Hopefully they'll turn out well!

Happy creating and chatting!
word count: 198
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

It looks great so far! best of luck with the forum! :) One of the better looking phpBB forums i've seen, next to Caludin and Meowspad of course! :)
word count: 28
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Any advice to make it look even better? ;D
word count: 9
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

Smokey wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm It looks great so far! best of luck with the forum! :) One of the better looking phpBB forums i've seen, next to Caludin and Meowspad of course! :)
Awww =3

But like Smokey said it does look great! I can't think of anything to do with the theme.
word count: 58