Rules of the Jungle

Announcements regarding updates on any part of the site will be found here.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rules of the Jungle

Post by Juneberry »

• Play nice. You don't have to like everyone, but you still have to respect them! That means no flaming of any kind is allowed.
  • No criticism unless it's CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Make sure when you're giving your point of view that you do it in a way that's intending to help others, not harm them.
  • If you feel you're being bullied, don't come out in the open forum- message staff about it! Please try to include a link to where it's happening and/or a screenshot to confirm what's happened, and we'll take the appropriate actions as necessary.
  • NSFW content is acceptable, but must be in the NSFW area. For access to the NSFW areas, please message me with confirmation of your age and say you'd like to join. If you're unsure if your content is NSFW, it's best to ask than just post it in open areas. I'm always happy to help you figure out where things go!
  • Illegal content and plagiarism are strictly prohibited. Sorry guys, I'd rather not get I or my host sued.
  • Enjoy yourself here! I want this to be a place where artists of all kinds can feel at home. If there's anything bothering you about the site, share it in the proper forum and I'll definitely mull it over and take it to heart.
NOTE: Rules are subject to change as required.
word count: 244