What To Expect This Month and How to Help

Announcements regarding updates on any part of the site will be found here.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the update. Due to a doctor appointment, I can't say for certain when it will happen- just know the site will be down for an hour or two while I'm getting some images settled. I'll also be reinstalling certain plugins, deleting unnecessary ones, and adding some new ones I think will be fun for the site. :3
word count: 66
bharath

Post by bharath »

The theme looks pretty beautiful, but if you are not satisfied, then try paid themes instead of searching for a free theme. You have asked about changing the color or icons, but this green works for agriculture or some other related forums.
I am satisfied with current structure so work on it until you build an active community.

I would suggest change the picture of header image that logo into a good jungle image.
word count: 74
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

bharath wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:32 am The theme looks pretty beautiful, but if you are not satisfied, then try paid themes instead of searching for a free theme. You have asked about changing the color or icons, but this green works for agriculture or some other related forums.
I am satisfied with current structure so work on it until you build an active community.

I would suggest change the picture of header image that logo into a good jungle image.
Thank you for your input! What would make the header image better? I ask because I forgot to save the comic program's file that I used to make the image, so I'll likely be remaking it from scratch- which I don't mind at all, if it'll help the site. :3 Can you give me any ideas on how to make it more jungle-like and fitting in your opinion?

I can't afford paid themes, unfortunately. I've recently paid a small amount of money on courses that include web development coding and such, though, so I may be able to make my own after those classes. Until then, free themes are my best bet though. I'm on fixed income and am lucky if I can make ends meet, to be honest. ^^;
word count: 220
Darth-Apple

Post by Darth-Apple »

I honestly think the theme looks great. A paid theme might be good, but this one is clean, simple, and looks nice. And phpBB is very consistent all across the board. :)
word count: 31
Makestation Forums - Creative arts community
Saturn-Moon.com - A modern day time capsule (under construction)
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I'm just glad the... uh... I don't know what it's called. The thing that goes Board index > Information Station > Announcements works again.
word count: 25
Darth-Apple

Post by Darth-Apple »

The breadcrumbs? The thing with the tree/path/whatever to the page you're on?
word count: 15
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Yeah, just the built in one. I'm debating getting rid of the extension that makes it come from the front page menu... But I think it has its uses.
word count: 30
Darth-Apple

Post by Darth-Apple »

I think you should leave it personally, simply because it's pretty standard on most websites. I use those things pretty frequently, so maybe I'm a litte biased, but it looks good in the theme anyhow. :)
word count: 37
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Thank you for the input! :3
word count: 6