What games are you playing?

Whether it's a board game or a video game, you can talk about it here.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

What games are you playing?

Post by Juneberry »

Nowadays there's a lot of games out there, and a majority of people play at least a bit. So, what games are you playing? Share what you're playing and what you like about the games most. :)

I personally have spent most of my gaming time on either The Sims 4 and a couple mobile games, Chef Street and Home Street. When I go out, I play Pokemon Go. I love the Sims because it helps me with character development and a floorplan for what their house would generally look like. Chef and Home Street are pretty simple, but still have some decorations to them, so it's still pretty fun for me. As for Pokemon Go... I don't know, I just like catching them and it helps me deal with difficult car rides or walking around my home to get out.
word count: 144
Nerdface

Post by Nerdface »

I'm currently enjoying the multiplayer mode in F1 2017 on my PS4.. Yes it's a couple of seasons old, but there's still a decent user base and I've never had any issues getting a race.

There's always a few bad apples that will purposefully try (and often succeed) crashing into you, but when you get a good clean race at 25% / 50% distance it's pretty cool. There's a few trophies tied to multiplayer, I just need one more for reaching level 50.. Still a way to go, I'm currently level 30.

On my mobile I'm playing a game called Toy Story Drop, which is basically like Candy Crush.
word count: 117
Nerdface
No one messes around with a nerd’s computer and escapes unscathed.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Nerdface wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:05 am I'm currently enjoying the multiplayer mode in F1 2017 on my PS4.. Yes it's a couple of seasons old, but there's still a decent user base and I've never had any issues getting a race.

There's always a few bad apples that will purposefully try (and often succeed) crashing into you, but when you get a good clean race at 25% / 50% distance it's pretty cool. There's a few trophies tied to multiplayer, I just need one more for reaching level 50.. Still a way to go, I'm currently level 30.

On my mobile I'm playing a game called Toy Story Drop, which is basically like Candy Crush.
I've never heard of F1, nor do I see it as a bad thing to play an older version either way. I think the part I'm most curious about is trophies and getting a level, which I assume is part of the game?

As for Toy Story Drop... there are a ton of games that are essentially Candy Crush with different themes and such. It's good if you found one you like! ^^
word count: 201
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

I recently beat watchdogs 2, I'm currently between games but I'm thinking of playing through Ecco the dolphin again on my genesis.
word count: 24
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nerdface

Post by Nerdface »

Juneberry wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 am I've never heard of F1, nor do I see it as a bad thing to play an older version either way.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMNfZfGqSw[/media]

Juneberry wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 amI think the part I'm most curious about is trophies and getting a level, which I assume is part of the game?
Trophies - Shows you the different tasks in the game, and which ones I've unlocked.
word count: 86
Nerdface
No one messes around with a nerd’s computer and escapes unscathed.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Ahhh I see. I play games with achievements and tasks sometimes, but somehow these seem different to me. I hope you have fun getting them though!
word count: 26
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

Grandia II
word count: 2
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I haven't been playing as many games lately, but I'm enjoying my spurts of Pokemon Revolution Online and Homework Salesman lots!
word count: 23
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

I've been re-playing Deus Ex Human revolution recently.

I got it for my Wii U because that console was really underrated and I'm incredibly impressed with how the game was ported to it.

the Wii U tablet controller is actually used for the in game map, hacking, item management, basically most of the functions are done on the touch screen while the actual gameplay continues in real time.

it's pretty awesome.
word count: 75
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Still playing a lot of Homework Salesman- I even streamed a bit for my first time ever! Otherwise, I'm mostly playing Minecraft java/PC version lately.
word count: 27