AMA: Ask the Spook

Here, you're welcome to start a thread for others to ask you anything they might want to know about you! Within reason, of course!
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

[mention]Juneberry[/mention] it really is the best way. Nietzsche teaches that way of thinking in his philosophy.
word count: 18
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

What got you interested in his philosophy in particular? :3
word count: 10
Spook of the lost

[mention]Juneberry[/mention] a strong dislike of the way the world is coupled with stumbling upon and English copy of beyond good and evil in the school library in highschool.

I've been reading at a college level since I was 6 so it wasn't difficult for me to read, just very though provoking.
word count: 55
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Why did you start reading such complicated books at such a young age? :O
word count: 14
Spook of the lost

[mention]Juneberry[/mention] I had access to them, simple as that. My family was big on literacy and when I was between 4 and 5 in my year of hell I was teaching my sister to read and speak despite everything going on. It was the only thing that kept me sane, escaping into books from a much harsher reality. After I was returned home I'd begun reading the likes of jules verne, HG wells, Arthur C Clarke, and other stories like it, it's how I began to heal after all that.

I've also been able to learn very quickly when I was interested in something and it didn't take long for me to begin to understand some of the words and even some of the topics discussed in the stories. During that year I became heavily jaded about the world hating it for letting what happened happened, but fiction gave me an escape and that's why primarily I was reading stuff so complicated so young, and partly why I've always been a bit ahead of my peers in that regard, which in turn made life harder for me growing up.
word count: 197
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Do you like going out in the rain?
word count: 8
Spook of the lost

[mention]Juneberry[/mention] I love it, almost as much as I love the snow.
There's just something about rain and snow falling on and around a person.

Though my most favorite is when snow is falling gently and there's enough snow on the ground to absorb sound. It's incredibly peaceful and the only time it's matched is in the middle of the night or during that first few weeks of the virus. No cars, no loud music, just silence as you're one with the world.
word count: 90
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Do you like jigsaw puzzles?
word count: 5
Spook of the lost

[mention]Juneberry[/mention] very much, in fact I have a few framed and hanging up around the house.
word count: 18
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

I'm so jealous! I love jigsaws but I haven't framed one in like eight years or so. >w<

What other kinds of puzzles do you like?
word count: 28