Greetings Humans!

This is where you can learn about your fellow members, as well as let them get to know you through an introduction! It all starts with a single post.
Spook of the lost

Greetings Humans!

Post by Spook of the lost »

Greetings!
I decided to join up once I noticed a discussion on astrobiology but I'm a techie by trade and a tinkerer/inventor/Writer in my free time with interests all over the place in science and engineering.
I mostly write Cyberpunk inspired stories as it's one of my favourite genre's but I also occasionally dip into the paranormal and mystery genres.
I'm not famous and it's mostly short stories but I have submitted a few, though none have been published yet.
word count: 87
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Hehe, it's a pleasure to have you! I'm glad the astrobiology caught some attention, because that's a really neat topic to me in general. I'm not good with tech, but I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you! And remember to keep submitting your stories- each rejection or prolonged wait is still proof you're doing your best as a writer!
word count: 67
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

Thanks for the words of encouragement! ^_^
word count: 6
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche