Hello

This is where you can learn about your fellow members, as well as let them get to know you through an introduction! It all starts with a single post.
Lex Luthor

Hello

Post by Lex Luthor »

Hi hi!

You can call me Lex.. Lex Luthor. No, of course I'm not the real Lex Luthor haha.. in case you were wondering :D

Anyway, I enjoy playing video games and sometimes even writing. These days I've mostly been writing product/software reviews. I have made my own stories but they're really old.. like a couple years old. I'm sure I can do better and maybe one day I'll try to do better.

I'm also rusty with a paper and pencil. Yea, I do art, or better said, I used to do art. Maybe I'll share a couple of my drawings sometime in the future here ^^

Just wanted to say hi and nice to be here. Looking forward to chatting with you guys.
word count: 130
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Hihi right back! I knew you weren't the real Lex Luthor- you seem much friendlier, after all! I think writing reviews still counts as much as writing a poem or story. I need to get back into art myself- I hope to get into some game development in the future when I have the program I prefer for doing it. I hope if I ever finish a game you'll be willing to play it!

Anywho, all that said... I hope you'll have lots of fun here. Welcome to the family~!
word count: 93
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

Hey there, welcomes!
word count: 3
Kyng

Post by Kyng »

Welcome to Juneberry's Jungle, Lex! I hope you enjoy this place :) .
word count: 12

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Lex Luthor

Post by Lex Luthor »

Juneberry wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm Hihi right back! I knew you weren't the real Lex Luthor- you seem much friendlier, after all! I think writing reviews still counts as much as writing a poem or story. I need to get back into art myself- I hope to get into some game development in the future when I have the program I prefer for doing it. I hope if I ever finish a game you'll be willing to play it!

Anywho, all that said... I hope you'll have lots of fun here. Welcome to the family~!
Game development sounds really cool. Looking forward to what game you make :D
Megan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:24 pmHey there, welcomes!
Thank you!
Kyng wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:17 pm Welcome to Juneberry's Jungle, Lex! I hope you enjoy this place :) .
Thanks!
word count: 149