Screenwriting

You're free to talk about anything writing related here. Talk plot, talk revision- literally anything related to writing!
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Screenwriting

Post by Juneberry »

Does anyone else like to write things in screenplay format? I recently started writing a script for one of my book projects, and it's helping me get further than I ever did writing the book for some reason. I'm curious if this has a similar effect on anyone else.
word count: 51
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

I've always been interested in screen plays. I once felt like I should be an actor in plays but never took the initiative to make it happen. I haven't wrote any screenplays but it actually would be pretty fun to give it a try one day. I'm really good at understanding how people connect when they talk to each other. I've always had a good perception on communication.
word count: 72
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

I think I used to write fan fics in almost a screen play format, but other then that nope.
word count: 19
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

Megan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:38 pm I think I used to write fan fics in almost a screen play format, but other then that nope.
I did that for a long time myself. I wonder if that's why I feel comfortable with the format now?
word count: 49