Do you remember your dreams?

We can't always be on the computer- real life has a way of dragging you away, after all. That's why this forum is here- to talk all about it.
James

Post by James »

I maybe remember them for like 10-15mins after I wake up, but haven't really had some that I've remembered past that. Sometimes I can wake up and forget exactly what I was dreaming about (talk about bad short term memory lol).
word count: 44
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

James wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:38 am I maybe remember them for like 10-15mins after I wake up, but haven't really had some that I've remembered past that. Sometimes I can wake up and forget exactly what I was dreaming about (talk about bad short term memory lol).
It partially has to do with what part of the sleep cycle you're in more than your memory, or so I've heard. :o
word count: 77
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

Yeah that's why dream books usually recommend writing your dream down first thing.
word count: 14
toetapping

Post by toetapping »

Not too often.
word count: 3
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

I have many odd dreams. Sometimes I dream about aliens, sometimes I dream about fore-warnings of the future by god. My dreams are always detailed. I also dream in color. Many of them are quite amusing and some of them are scary. Others are just plain interesting. I do remember mine most of the time. I don't remember my dreams every single night though. Some nights I either don't have dreams at all or just don't remember them.
word count: 82
MofaMF

Post by MofaMF »

Ahh dreams. Such weird things! Did you know people used to dream in black & white until colour TV showed up! Interesting ...

Sometime's I can't remember anything at all and other times the dream feels so real, I can actually get quite emotional that day. There's never no in-between :/
word count: 52
CherryBlossom

Post by CherryBlossom »

I don't normal remember my dreams but there have been some of the years that I have remember.
word count: 19
^Borders and text added by me^