How do you stay organized?

We can't always be on the computer- real life has a way of dragging you away, after all. That's why this forum is here- to talk all about it.
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

My apartment got way worse while I was away... It's cluttered with returns dad needs to send out. :'D
word count: 20
MofaMF

Post by MofaMF »

People think i'm a little over the top at keeping organised but honestly I don't really notice i'm doing it. I get a lot of stick for it!

I don't even like a coaster being slightly out of place. I can't relax until everything is put away tidy, I've always been this way and actually drives me insane!

I hate messy desktops too.
word count: 69
Juneberry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Juneberry »

What motivates you to keep it so tidy? Like, what emotion?
word count: 11
Tagobs

Post by Tagobs »

Unfortunately I'm one of the worst clutterbugs there are. That has forced me to try to organize everything, because if I don't have a perfect and detail-oriented system I'll be doomed: missing every appointment and deadline. So now I have all of my files neatly organized in folders on my computer, I've got to sort out my inbox every day so that it's empty, and I have digital to-do lists on everything, including every small or minor step on the way to reaching a goal. And yes, that includes showering, eating and drinking water.

I guess you could argue that that makes me the opposite of a clutterbug, but the thing is that if I just one day forget or neglect to follow up my to-do list or clean my inbox, I'm lost. Everything gets messy.
word count: 145
TopSilver

Post by TopSilver »

I'm pretty unorganized but I try to be as organized as possible with certain things like my games or if something seems valuable to me. If there's any item that seems like it's valuable then I will definitely be more organized with it. That's only if the item is worth money though. Things like my clothes I have to admit I'm a bit of a slouch. My room is always a mess but it isn't terribly messy. I just keep my clothes in a pile. The rest is clean.
word count: 95