General Chat Thread

Come here to talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Spook of the lost

Post by Spook of the lost »

[mention]slooroo[/mention] I do understand where you are coming from, but it's just that to do nothing would be in error. To me finding and sharing information and communication among communities can only be beneficial. It's why I reached out from makestation to reviilution, MeowsePad, and here in the first place. Did my best to try to open lines of communication and such to not only help my community but others too.

If I found another forum that wasn't associated with the group we're all familiar with I'd do the same. Heck as of late I've been hanging out at the coffee house now that MeowsePad went full discord and still occasionally swing by here in case something interesting crops up. Mostly because Juneberry's jungle was the first forum I really reached out to, it became a jumping off point for me into this community and I would feel sad if it disappeared too. Which is why I'm glad [mention]Juneberry[/mention] decided to keep things going here.
word count: 177
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Megan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Megan »

So, how's everyone been doing these days?
word count: 8